Flexible services for national associations and their members.
Euro.digital offers the following services for its members:
- Together we know more: exchanging practical knowledge and experience and inspiring each other through a collaboration platform
The informal nature of the meetings, and the safe environment without suppliers, means that participants can make contact easily and quickly. Inspiring each other during meetings by sharing practical knowledge and experience about recognizable issues and challenges creates synergies. This strengthens the individual members and gives direction to the digital transformation of the entire organization.
- Together we can do more: advocacy on behalf of a strong collective.
We collectively take up shared issues, to combine knowledge and expertise and divide the workload. The association also makes a fist where necessary to large external parties, as suppliers and government, to serve the interests of the members. The voice of the member base is represented nationally through our national bodies. At European level we work together with similar associations as Europol, ISACA and CEPIS so that we can also strengthen our demands on an international scale.
- Access to many events through national associations
The CIO/CDO, peers, IT professionals and employees from the business, who are permanent workers, can participate free of charge in all meetings that are organized during the year on various current topics from the four themes we focus on: digitalization, information security & privacy, labour market & education and vendor management.
- Access to vendor satisfaction survey outcomes Every two years euro.digital conducts a suppliers satisfaction survey for in premise, IaaS, SaaS and PaaS vendors. Outcomes of the surveys are freely shared with the members of the national bodies.
- Participation in Interest Groups. Interest Groups facilitate the identification of expert CIO’s in issues surrounding digital management, strategies, transformation, education etc. and promote knowledge management between the member companies.
- Training & Courses. These can be a major benefit to staying on top of developments in our industry.